Realync is seeking an Account Executive to join Realync’s growing sales organization. This role is a quota-bearing sales role focused on hunting for new logo growth while also owning, managing, farming, and nurturing the growth and retention of local, regional, and national enterprise clients.
Realync is a fast growing B2B SaaS company with a defined market, proven opportunity, and a track record of success. We’re looking for hungry, self-starters with multifamily sales experience that are up for a new challenge and looking to have a lot of fun along the way!
- New Account Sales
- Pursue outbound sales efforts hand-in-hand with Realync’s Business Development team to qualify and close new sales leads and opportunities for Realync
- Account Management
- Track, manage, and report key metrics, data, analytics, and ROI numbers to enterprise clients
- Work hand-in-hand with Realync’s Client Success team to ensure maximum ROI for clients and overall account health
- Focus on client retention both at the property level and account level
- Account Growth
- Commissioned sales focus on growth of existing enterprise clients
- Generate portfolio analyses for enterprise clients to identify growth opportunities and propose strategic growth and rollout plans
- Attend Conferences, Trade shows, & Association Events
The Ideal Candidate Will
- Work well within a national team of sales professionals and collaborate with other departments, such as marketing and client success, to qualify, close, grow, and retain business
- Be able to hunt for new business while also farming and nurturing existing relationships for enterprise account growth
- Be accountable for personal pipeline management and performance against quarterly and annual goals
- Deliver performance reports to executive team and cross-functional leaders
- Minimum of 4 years Sales or Account Management experience at a multifamily or SaaS technology company
- Proven track record of sales performance and successful client relationships
- Experience with sales technology: Salesforce, Groove, eSignatures, ALN, and others
- Organized, self-starter, with strong interpersonal skills to work effectively and nurture strong relationships with cross-functional business partners
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, clients, tasks and related communications simultaneously and within budget.