Title: Realync Studios Independent Video Contractor
Realync is seeking Independent Contractors to create video content at properties across our portfolio for our growing multifamily technology company. This position will be responsible for recording, editing and publishing content at assigned properties per contracted specifications, using the Realync app. The Independent Contractors must be passionate about leveraging DIY video to capture spaces in a simple, efficient, transparent way. The Independent Contractors will need to have excellent communication skills, the ability to provide direction and be extremely detail oriented.
Notes about this role
- Location: Any major market in the continental US. (Currently not accepting applications for anyone located in the state of Indiana.)
- Compensation: Per job rate, travel expenses not reimbursed
- Independent Contractor can NOT be currently employed by a current Realync client
- The Contractor will coordinate directly with the Realync Studios Program Manager to organize, plan logistics and deadlines for each property in accordance with your schedule as well as ensure the work is up to standards and submitted in a timely manner.
- Video Creation
- Create videos pre-determined at the property level and the Realync Studios Program Manager.
- Videos consist of specific apartment units and amenities only.
- Within the Realync app, utilize all editing features to ensure a polished and professional video is published for the client by adding captions, trimming, cutting, music, etc.
- Completed videos are edited and published to your Realync account within 24 hours of the property visit and the Realync Studios Program Manager is notified that the job is completed.
- Estimated project time, per site: 2-4 hours.
- Candidates with previous Realync experience will be given preferential consideration.
- Must possess an iPhone 11 or newer device with at least 20% storage available for video processing (once videos are published they are saved in the Realync cloud).
- Organized, self-starter, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently to set and manage priorities for site visits showing punctuality and professionalism at all times.
- Must complete 1 hour Realync Training Course for creating, editing and publishing content. (Compensation for one hour of training paid upon completion of first site visit)
- Must be able to provide reliable transportation or use public transit to arrive and depart site visits as scheduled.
If you love creating Instagram / Snapchat stories, TikTok's, etc. you'll likely be a natural for our video jobs and we look forward to meeting you.